HIGHLANDS REGIONAL LIBRARY COOPERATIVE
To be eligible to be a member of the Highlands Regional Library Cooperative (HRLC), a library or library-related agency must have:
- Explicit service objectives
- A fixed location and regular hours of service
- An organized collection of information and materials accessible for use by its designated clientele
- Qualified and responsible staff
- An identifiable organizational structure with a legal basis for operation and an established funding program
- The willingness and ability to contribute to the appropriate services and programs as determined by the HRLC
Each campus of an academic institution is eligible to be a member of the HRLC.
Each library of a multi-location business is eligible to be member of the HRLC.
Click here to view the responsibilities of becoming a member.To receive an application to join the Highlands Regional Library Cooperative, please call 1-800-638-4752 or send e-mail to .
Contact the HRLC with any questions, comments, or suggestions at 1-800-NET-HRLC.