HIGHLANDS REGIONAL LIBRARY COOPERATIVE
The duties of the members subject to the voting rights set forth herein shall be:
- Review, adopt and amend the Bylaws;
- Elect the Executive Board;
- Approve the three-year plan and its annual operating program;
- Approve the annual budget; and
- Such other duties as may be imposed by the New Jersey Nonprofit Corporation Act.
Click here to view the qualifications for becoming a member.To receive an application to join the Highlands Regional Library Cooperative, please call 1-800-638-4752 or send e-mail to .